Special proofs are used for visualization of the final product for graphic studios, printing houses, Brand owners, marketing departments and experts in the packaging industry.
Special proof materials:
- supplied material (need to be pre-tested)
Allows to evaluate:
- packaging visualization (object transparency, the appearance of white color, varnishes etc.)
- packaging print (print on metallic or clear foil, print on white color etc.)
Final results before real printing lead to:
- less claims
- improve packaging quality
- saving time and money
It is possible to simulate industrial printing on transparent foil with white underprint, whether full-surface or partial (with a view on the contents and other effects), possibly with white in halftones. Proofs are protected by lamination against the wear and scratching of the print.
- Composite imaging PDF needs to be provided for proof production. Checked, prepress output file for the production of printing forms, with all separations, including white, overprints etc.
- For any modification of the data you need to deliver an open format, including used fonts and images. The order must be processed as standard prepress.