PANFLEX supply photopolymer printing plates for varnishing/coating as used in offset printing.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF PLATES FOR OFFSET
- Coating/varnishing plates on polyester or aluminum pads
- maximum dimensions 127cm x 147cm
- thickness 1.14mm
- resolution up to 48l/cm,
- fine lines from 100µm
- dots from 400µm
- for spot printing, accurately placed printing segments on a supporting foil guarantees savings of photopolyme
ADVANTAGES OF PHOTOPOLYMER PLATES IN COMPARISON WITH STRIP FOILS
- high dimensioned accuracy of varnish plates
- longer lifespan
- ability to print very fine details
- easily and accurate reproduce of duplicates
- any design, any number of printed elements
- excellent print qualities (ink transfer)
Primary advantage lies in more complex orders, and orders requiring highly accurate results, or in partial printing, where it’s possible to achieve savings of photopolymer by attaching smaller segments to a supporting foil.
The expert staff of PANFLEX provide advice and technical service which will help to achieve optimum results on any equipment.